Visionaari LLP is committed to the complete security of information and transactions made by Subscriber/s. Visionaari LLP hereby undertakes that:
- Subscriber/s can browse the site without telling us who Subscriber/s are or revealing any personal information about Subscriber/sto fully use www.flohtampons.com and avail of the services provided by Visionaari LLP.Subscriber/s will need to register using Visionaari LLP’sonline registration form, where Subscriber/s may be required to provide Visionaari LLP with their contact and other personal information as indicated in the forms throughout the site.
- Once Subscriber/s registers, the access to the Services and information available on www.flohtampons.com is will be provided only through a valid login id and password assigned to the Subscriber/sat the time of registration with www.flohtampons.com
- In accordance with strict standards of security and confidentiality, Visionaari LLP shall ensure and safeguard all information that is provided by Subscriber/s to Visionaari LLP. Wherever certain information is requested and necessary to enable Subscriber/s to access and use www.flohtampons.com or the Service, Visionaari LLP gathers such information, including personal information, so that Visionaari LLP can better develop its relationship with Subscriber/s. Subscriber/s may choose not to share any such information with Visionaari LLP, but in such case, Subscriber/s may not be able to take advantage of the features on www.flohtampons.com
- Information provided by Subscriber/s is an important part of Visionaari’s business and Visionaari is aware of the confidentiality requirements of such information. Therefore, Visionaari assures Subscriber/s that Visionaari is not in the business of selling or sharing any such information whatsoever with third parties, except to the extent necessary to provide products or facilities as required under the Services.If Visionaari uses Subscriber/s personal information and or comments for any commercial purposes whatsoever in the future, Visionaari will notify Subscriber/s at that time and allow Subscriber/s to opt out of having Subscriber/s information used for such purposes.
- Visionaari shall permit only employees and personnel of Visionaarior its affiliates/group companies, its financial and legal consultants and the Service Providers access to the information provided by Subscriber/s strictly on a ‘need to know basis‘.
- Additionally Subscriber/s may encounter “COOKIES” or other similar devices or certain pages of the sites that are placed by third parties,we do not control the use of “COOKIES” by third parties.
- required to be disclosed by, under or pursuant to any applicable law in force or pursuant to any order, decree, judgment, award, etc. of any court, tribunal or government authority;
- disclosed to Visionaari’s legal or financial advisors or consultants;
- already present in the public domain;
- necessarily required to be disclosed in order to ensure that Subscriber/s avail of the Services under the applicable Terms Of Service; and
- necessarily required to be disclosed to protect the rights, property or for personal safety of Visionaari, its users or the public.